Patriotic License Plate
Decorate your ride with Patriotic Pride!
The Bristol 4th of July Committee is proud to announce that the State of Rhode Island has authorized the production of our license plate to commemorate our 4th of July Celebration as the … “Home of America’s Oldest Fourth of July Celebration.”
THE FIRST BATCH OF LICENSE PLATES ARE DONE!The pick-up day is Saturday, April 8th starting at 8:00 am and ending at 4:00 pm. We will be distributing over 1,400 plates, rain or shine, at Mt. Hope High School at 199 Chestnut Street in Bristol. Please see below for your assigned pick up time.
8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.: A - C
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.: D - K
12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.: L - Q
2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.: R - Z
*If for some reason you cannot make your assigned time then please come when you can. What to Expect on April 8th:
- You will need to hand in your old plates.
- You will need to bring your registration certificate.
- Committee members will be in the parking lots helping you remove your old plates.
- Your new registration stickers will be in the bags with the new plates.
- Bring a non-perishable food item that we will deliver to the local Food Bank.
- Following the event on April 8th, all the remaining plates will be sent to the DMV in Cranston
- If you would prefer to have your plates sent to the DMV in Warren, please contact us ASAP. There will be an additional wait time of 2-3 weeks.
ORDER YOURS TODAYReflect on your Patriotism daily with a 4th of July license plate on your car. There is a one time $41.50 fee which includes, $5 goes to the R.I. Veterans Home and $15 directly supporting Bristol's 4th of July Celebration. Current plate number transferred to new plate if 6 digits or less. Order now! We have exceeded the 900 orders that are required for production.
Bristol Fourth of July Committee
Attn: License Plate
P.O. Box 561
Bristol, RI 02809
QUESTIONS: Read our Frequently Asked Questions!